Water Removal NY
24/7 Emergency Water Removal
Residential Water Damage & Restoration in New York
Whether it is caused by a leak from a bursting radiator pipe or flooding from a major storm, water damage can quickly start to affect your carpet and rugs. If not treated within a few hours, it can lead to a host of problems as mildew or bacteria can start to grow.
If you’re looking for water damage repair in the New York area or surrounding communities, NYC Steam Cleaning is here to help – with 20 years of experience in the industry, we can assist you with your water damage issues. Give us a call today for a Free Water Damage Repair Cleaning Estimate – it’s Fast, Easy and Obligation-Free! 1-888-245-1199
If you are looking for Water Removal Service in NY, our water damage experts are here to repair, restore and your water damaged property so they’ll look as good as new. More importantly, our experienced technicians can safely sanitize, deodorize and dry the affected area of your residence or place of business. When you choose NYC Steam Cleaning, you can rest assured that you’re selecting the best water restoration service in New York – our certified technicians only use the latest technology and 100% green cleaning methods to ensure your safety and well-being. Our helpful, friendly team of experts is here to assist you 24/7 – whether you have questions about your properties or need to make a same-day appointment, our Customer Service staff can assist you with all your concerns.
Quality and Savings
When you’re suddenly faced with the aftermath of water damage, time is of the essence – the longer you hesitate to contact a Water Removal Service in NY to restore your property, the more likely the situation will worsen. In addition to structural damage, your building may suffer mold, mildew and other bacteria which can affect your air quality and create a host of health risks for your occupants.
The experts of our Residential Water Damage & Restoration Service in New York are trained technicians in the water restoration business. Once you’ve made an appointment with us, we will assess the damage and determine the best course of restoration. This process includes the following steps:
- Remove any remaining water from the premises
- Dehumidifying the building to avoid further structural and aesthetic damage
- Monitoring the relative level of moisture content & humidity present during the dehumidification process in order to return your property to its pre-loss condition
- Apply a host of precautionary measures to prevent further contamination (such as mold, mildew or vermin infestation). At NYC Steam Cleaning, we realize these events are traumatic as well as inconvenient – that’s why we’ve devised a targeted course of action to repair the water damage and restore your home or office to its original condition – as quickly, conveniently and compassionately as possible.
Our mission is clear: to provide you with seamless water restoration service at unbeatable prices while providing you with the quality customer care that has made us #1 Residential Water Damage & Restoration Service in New York.
We are available 24 hours a day to help you handle your water emergency. Just call our 24-hour call center at 1-888-245-1199 and our Customer Service Advisors will have a certified restoration specialist get in touch with you right away.
You will speak with a certified restoration specialist very soon after your call. Then we’ll do the following to help you reclaim your home.
- Advise you of what to do to minimize damage until our crew arrives.
- Dispatch certified, trained, and experienced water damage crews to your home within three hours or less.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly, and then extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if deemed necessary. We will then clean, dry, and reinstall carpet and padding based on IICRC standards.
- Provide professional grade equipment for a controlled drying process of your home and its contents—this minimizes the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth.
- Use specialized instruments to locate hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the dehumidification/drying process.
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims and get your home back to normal as soon as possible.
- Make sure your home’s structure and contents are dry, to the recommended industry standards for your area of the country.
Just got my 12 foot sectional couch cleaned.I inquired about a cleaning when I purchased my Groupon. I was called back... Read More...
We recently were away for the holidays and our dog sitter left the dog for a little too long where there was an accident... Read More...
These guys do great work, on time. I had a tough time crunch and was worried that they won't finish but they crushed it... Read More...