Have you relied on DIY and home cleaning tips to clean your rug and have managed to make it worse? DIY tips are great for getting rid of small problems at home, but when it comes to tackling larger projects like cleaning your rug; the task should be left to the professionals to protect the original vibrancy and value of the rug. Not only you will get a superior result with a professional cleaning service, but certified cleaning services will prolong the life of the rug and also preserve its existing condition. Here are some of the reasons why you should not ignore rug cleaning in your home or try to clean it with store brand cleaners.
- Area rugs or more expensive oriental rugs can collect dust, discolorations, stains, odors and allergens from being subjected to foot traffic all day. Although vacuuming can be beneficial for superficial cleaning, only a professional cleaner will make it look like new.
- If you ignore rug cleaning, you will miss the chance of having your rug analyzed professionally. A cleaning technician identifies the material and accordingly decides the cleaning processes and repair services that will be needed to clean your rug.
- If you think that cleaning the rug is a simple matter and can be done at home by a DIY method, you may not be fully aware of the amount of work that goes into it. Not only it is a huge task, but it requires vast knowledge to ensure that the cleaning products and processes will not harm your rug. Although it may sound easy and straightforward, but there are soil-accumulation hotspots that collect dirt and grime, making the job even tougher. If the dust is not removed properly, it can damage the quality of the rug fibers, making it difficult for cleaners to salvage the rug later.
- A cleaning service hires only certified cleaning technicians, who are able to inspect the rug before cleaning to determine the most effective cleaning process for getting rid of any matted soil, food particles and dirt in the rug.
Why Oriental Rugs Deserve Due Care and Cleaning Regularly?
Oriental rugs are generally a prized possession of many households, and dust, stains and mites should never eclipse their beauty. For most homeowners, oriental rugs hold immense value; they are priceless, both in terms of monetary as wells as sentimental value. Most families aspire to take good care of their rugs, but it is often difficult to do as they lack the professional knowledge and equipment that is needed to bring them back to life. The vibrant colors and patterns of oriental rugs can be enhanced by subjecting them to a deep cleaning process by NYC Steam Cleaning expert cleaners.
No matter how much homeowners take care to keep pets off the oriental rugs, keep dirty shoes away or prevent any liquid spillage or stain formation, it is often impossible to guard your oriental rugs at all times. Unfortunate incidents do happen, which can seriously risk the overall value and appearance of your rug. However, with the help of NYC Steam Cleaning cleaners, you can make your rug look like new again.
The Horror Story of Germs in Your Rug
Germs and bacteria are the unwelcome guests that reside in the depths of your rug’s weaves. With a constant exposure to the elements, the rugs can become infested with germs and only a professional cleaner from NYC Steam Cleaning can help you get rid of all of them. Through an intensive cleaning treatment, germs and bacteria, like Micrococcus, Campylobacter, Norovirus, Staph (Staphylococcus aureus) and Enterococci, can be eliminated, thus providing a clean and hygienic environment for you and your family. According to our professional cleaners at NYC Steam Cleaning, the carpet should be allowed to dry after the treatment to prevent any more germs from breeding.
Tips for Hiring the Best Cleaning Service for Your Rug
When you are on the lookout for a rug cleaning company, here is what you should consider:
- Look for a company that has a long-standing experience and repertoire in the field. Do not just trust your priceless rug with anyone and only give the job to the best. By entrusting your rug cleaning with NYC Steam Cleaning, you will get a remarkable cleaning finish, exceptional customer service and a peace of mind, because you will know that your rug is in safe hands.
- Evaluate the value of a company by the kind of tools their technicians use. Only the most innovative and high-quality tools and equipments should be allowed to come near your rug. Do they have a special testing machine? Are they using the correct cleaning product? Have they guided you about the cleaning as well as drying process? Ask all of these questions before hiring the firm.
- If you feel that you have a bargain and the discount price is too good to be true, it probably is. Exceptional rug cleaning firms might be pricier than amateurs, but they have shining customer reviews and work ethics, which lack in inexpensive firms that offer deals to rope you in. Choose a company after a careful research and never compromise on the quality.
Get In Touch Today!
At NYC Steam Cleaning, we offer our clients a complete and comprehensive range of services to ensure that you are never faced with the horrors of dirty, dusty carpets or rugs. Whether you are interested in soil and stain protection services, dusting, allergy treatment, dry cleaning, pet urine treatment, moth and pet treatment or a full immersive cleaning, our expert cleaners are the best at what they do and will be proud to have you as a client. Breathe a new life into your rugs and carpets by giving us a call today at 1-888-245-1199 to find out the best service-cleaning package for you.