With hundreds of different colors and thousands of styles and models to choose from, there is no wonder carpets are so popular today. No matter what type of design you would choose for your home, you will undoubtedly find the perfect carpets to round the décor and complete it beautifully. Gorgeous, high-quality carpets do not only complete the interior design of a house or apartment, but they also boost its market value while providing extra coziness and comfort.
Unfortunately, as much as you might like having your carefully chosen carpets inside your house, in time you will start to notice that, inevitably, the materials are beginning to wear, loose their bright and vivid colors and softness. Unless you are ready to invest in new ones anytime soon, you should do something about it. Namely, figure out how to bring your carpets back to life again while also increasing their lifespan. If you are a New York homeowner, you will definitely want to consider this option, as carpets here can get really expensive. As a tenant, it is also a good idea to have your carpets steam cleaned as you will increase your chances of getting your deposit back once you will move out.
Hire A Professional Steam Cleaning Service To Resurrect Your Faded/Dirty Carpets
One of the simplest, fastest, and most effective ways of thoroughly cleaning your carpets and making them look brand new again is to hire a professional carpet cleaning service. With so many options at hand, and little experience with shopping for professional cleaners, you might be stuck trying to figure out whom to hire. Here are a few tips and guidelines that should help you simplify things and save you precious time.
Tip #1: Do Your Research
- Take some time and search for a few different carpet cleaners in your area/zipcode. The closer they are, the faster they can reach you.
- Do not use the lowest price as the primary search factor, as the cheapest service might not always the best option. This is particularly true if the price difference between the most affordable rates you can find and the following ones is suspiciously big.
- Get ready to go beyond the Yellow Pages or the phone book. Focus on digging deep in the online world. Read reviews and comments on social media and forums. You’d be surprised to learn how much can people’s experiences help you when looking for a carpet cleaner.
- Check with the Better Business Bureau and make sure you will solely hire a trustworthy company with zero customer complaints filed against it. Your carpeting is one of the most valuable assets inside your home, so you should only want to work with highly experienced services like the NYC Steam Cleaning company, the number one steam cleaning service in the city.
Tip #2: Know What You Want
- Choose a cleaning service that can provide you with the exact type of cleaning method you want for your carpets. You could opt for a service that uses steam cleaning and a larger drying time. Steam cleaning will clean your carpets thoroughly and in depth, and it is usually preferred by homeowners and landlords alike for its high efficiency.
- You may also want to consider dry treatments that will allow you to reuse your carpets a lot sooner. Depending on the time you can spare on having your carpets cleaned, make sure you hire the right company that specializes in what you need.
- Some of these carpet cleaning treatments will rely on powerful and often times damaging chemicals, while others rely on the power of steam and a variety of eco-friendly products. The NYC Steam Cleaning team focuses on using the safest and healthiest cleaning method and products. We will not only leave your carpets look and feel sparkling clean and smelling fresh, but we also aim to do it by showing great consideration for your family’s health and well-being, pets included. We work with green, eco-friendly cleaning products that do not cause any allergies or other types of health problems.
Tip #3: Ask For Recommendations
- Ask for references from people you trust and keep in mind some companies, especially newcomers on the market will charge incredibly small prices just to get a foot in the door. Once they will be inside your house, chances are they will identify lots of other problems – most of them imaginary – and try to sell you some more expensive services. Try to make your final call based on service quality and references, and use pricing as a secondary option.
- Do not let suspicious cleaners into your home. Hire a service that screens its employees and performs criminal background checks. Professional carpet cleaning companies will take responsibility for its employees and have no problem making amends should your carpets or belongings be damaged during the cleaning.
NYC Steam Cleaning is a trustworthy, reliable, and well-experienced professional cleaning service company in New York. They provide the entire list of residential and commercial cleaning services, including steam carpet cleaning. They rely on eco-friendly, non-harmful cleaning products and they also cover the cleaned surfaces with protective seals to preserve the results for a longer time. Get in touch with them at 1-888-245-1199 and set up an appointment today!