Water Damage Repair in New York
24/7 EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL
NYC Steam Cleaning Commercial water damage & restoration services in New York
Water damage—it happens when you’re least expecting it. When it occurs, you obviously want to minimize the damage by acting as quickly as possible. Keeping your business up and running is the top priority. When emergency water damage strikes, you need expert help. NYC Steam Cleaning water removal-trained technicians are on call 24/7. They arrive on the scene with powerful, state-of-the-art equipment that extracts the water from your commercial property.
For starters, you will speak with a certified restoration specialist specialist within 15 minutes of your call. Our guarantee. Because we maintain an extensive inventory of extraction and drying equipment, we’re prepared to handle any job—both large and small. When you put your trust in NYC Steam Cleaning providing top class commercial water damage & restoration service in NY, we will even work directly with your insurance company for all covered claims. We understand how important it is to get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
When NYC Steam Cleaning water removal specialists arrive, they first pump out any freestanding water. Then they use our powerful equipment to extract the water from your carpet, padding and upholstery. If necessary, the carpet and padding will be removed and reinstalled after they have been cleaned and dried based on IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards.
With NYC Steam Cleaning water removal, our professional-grade equipment controls the drying process, minimizing the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth. Specialized instruments are used to uncover any hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the dehumidification/drying process. Once your structure and its contents are dry according to recommended industry standards, we put everything back where it belongs.
Commercial Water Damage & Restoration in NY you can trust
NYC Steam Cleaning water removal and restoration specialists have Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the most widely recognized and accepted certification program in the industry. In addition to certification, our technicians attend IICRC-accredited continuing education and training programs throughout the year. Why trust the process to anyone else? When trouble strikes, turn to the experts. Call NYC Steam Cleaning at 1-888-245-1199.
- Advise you of what to do to minimize damage until our crew arrives.
- Dispatch certified, trained, and experienced water damage crews to your home within three hours or less.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly, and then extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if deemed necessary. We will then clean, dry, and reinstall carpet and padding based on IICRC standards.
- Provide professional grade equipment for a controlled drying process of your home and its contents—this minimizes the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth.
- Use specialized instruments to locate hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the dehumidification/drying process.
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims and get your home back to normal as soon as possible.
- Make sure your home’s structure and contents are dry, to the recommended industry standards for your area of the country.