Area Rug Cleaning NY Say Goodbye to Spots, Spills and Ground-in Dirt.
It is possible for improper area rug cleaning and care to cause physical damages that will require special repair services. If you are beginning to feel overwhelmed because of the amount of work you will need to put into having your area rugs cleaned and repaired, keep reading.
How Can Professional Carpet Cleaners Help?
- For starters, it is imperative that you contact a 100% trustworthy service that does what it claims to do fast, hassle-free, with no intentional delays, and at affordable rates. Services like NYC Steam Cleaning have been successfully catering to the needs of the people of New York for more than two decades. They have built a strong and irrefutable reputation thanks to their high-quality services and reliability, expert cleaning methods and a desire to promote an eco-friendly cleaning trends. They therefore rely on environmental-friendly cleaning products that will not cause any harm to humans, pets, or plants, while prolonging the lifespan of your carpets and floors. Take a look at the detailed cleaning details you can find on their site if you are interested in other types of services.
- If you are not solely focused on area rug cleaning and repair, you should know they are fully trained in IICRC-approved carpet cleaning methods. This means they have gone through advanced and complete technical training courses and seminars. These classes have been especially designed to cater to the ever-changing needs of carpet cleaners and restoration experts who need to be able to perform faster and more effective jobs.
- The NYC Steam Cleaning technicians are therefore updated with the latest area rug cleaning and repair techniques.
- They rely on the hot water extraction technique, also referred to as steam cleaning. They can efficiently remove all signs of dirt, no matter how deeply it might have embedded in the rug’s fibers. And they will do it with the help of hot and soft water and expert cleaning solutions injected in the fibers. They will then use powerful suction techniques that will remove all dirt and allergens, as well as 95 percent of the moisture and the cleaning solution. The great majority of professional carpet manufacturers recommend this particular cleaning method as being the most effective.
The Art Of Cleaning And Repairing Area Rugs
- No matter what kind of an area rug you might have inside your home or office space, be it oriental, silk, antique, hand – and machine-made, you will want to the best results possible. Once the best cleaning and repair techniques suitable for a rug’s particular weave and fibers has been established, it is time for everything to be put into practice.
- If the worm or damaged ends of your area rug need re-fringing, this can ether be done manually, or by machine expert carpet cleaners and repairmen can also re-serge the sides of a rug similarly. A skilled carpet cleaning expert can also overcast the ends and thus more unraveling; they can also manually sew new fringes, or even re-wrap carpet edges that are too worn. This should not only accurately prevent more damage to the rugs, but also save important money on future repairs.
- Selvage wear, damage caused by moths or pets, stains and mold or mildew issues, pile wear and snags can all be addressed by expert carpet technicians.
- Padding and additional repairs can also be provided, in case of area rugs that have been cut or damaged by moths and other similar factors.
- You could also use a service like NYC Steam Cleaning to reduce the size of your area rugs if necessary, and breathe new life into your old carpets.
Get in touch with us today and let us assist you with any repair or cleaning need you might have for your area rugs inside the house or at the office. Our friendly and reliable customer service team will be ready to answer all of your questions.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
Our rug cleaning process is dependent upon your rug type and your desired level of cleaning/protection. That’s why we offer multiple rug cleaning services, from gentle hand-washing, to deep shampoo cleaning, to large industrial rug machine washing. We not only guarantee that our rug cleaning process will provide the most effective cleaning for your particular rug, but we can offer you different cleaning choices depending on your needs.
Rug Cleaning Prices
Rug cleaning prices vary as much as rug type, which makes estimating cost difficult. That’s why NYC Steam cleaning offers a free estimate by phone or a free on-site consultation. So, if you are uncertain about the level of cleaning you require, or what rug type you have, we will gladly schedule a same-day, obligation-free, on-site consultation.
Don’t be fooled by the various rug cleaning services that commonly advertise a price of 99¢ per square foot. This price only pays for a basic steam or basic shampoo cleaning that you could easily accomplish yourself at home. And, while we actually recommend and offer this price for basic throw rug cleaning, it is not suitable for quality rugs, such as oriental rugs.
If you decide it is time to hire a profession to thoroughly clean your rug, give us a call and ask about our service and get a free online quote.
Green Rug Cleaning
At NYC Steam Cleaning, all of our cleaning agents are organic, so you don’t have to worry about toxicity or the use of harmful chemicals. You can rest assured that your family and/or pets are safe with our green cleaning technology.