Hardwood Floor Cleaning NYC
Hardwood Floor Cleaning in New York
NYC Steam Cleaning now offers a Wood Floor Cleaning Service that can extend the life of your wood floors while leaving them clean and shiny after every service. Our Wood Floor Care commercial grade cleaners eliminate dirt, dust, oil and other contaminants that can weaken wood flooring and eventually lead to costly repairs.
NYC Steam Cleaning’s Wood Floor Service does far more than a home floor cleaning can accomplish. We don’t just clean the wood floor surface, like most other systems and products. Instead, we extract hidden dirt from deep within the boards, dry and hand clean the surface of the floor, and then apply a shining top coat.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris
- Prepares floor for NYC Steam Cleaning's state-of-the-art wood floor cleaning equipment
- NYC Steam Cleaning’s Wood Floor Care & Intensive Floor Treatment aggressively attacks tough dirt
- The cylindrical action of NYC Steam Cleanings wood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue
- Squeegees in our specialized equipment extract the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry
Detailed Hand Cleaning
- NYC Hardwood Floor Cleaning’s specially trained technicians will clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners by hand
- A microfiber cloth captures remaining surface dirt and debris
- NYC Steam Cleaning’s state of the art cleaning equipment picks up any final dirt or residue
Top Coat Application
- Leaves wood floors spotless and residue free with no sanding necessary
- Choose from a gloss or satin finish that will give your wood floors a streak-free shine
Regular mopping just doesn’t reach the stubborn dirt that lies deep in the pores of your hardwood, but our cleaning process does. This process includes an initial vacuuming of the areas to remove any loose dirt and debris, an auto scrubbing with an alkaline cleaner and then another auto scrubbing with a neutral cleaner to return the floor to its initial sheen. Edges are hand scrubbed, as are stairs.
Yes, we offer two types of sealant:
Clean & Maintenance Coat
Clean and Maintenance Coat your hardwood floors with a combination of our deep cleaning and an application of our hardwood floor refinisher. First, we remove dirt and debris with our cleaning process, then we'll coat your floors with our Maintenance Coat solution. Our fast drying Maintenance Coat will leave your floors with a uniform, overall sheen. When cleaning just isn't enough, refinish your floor with our Maintenance Coat process.
Clean & Poly Coat
Clean and protect your floor with our Poly Coat technology. Our durable, quick-dry Poly Coat will provide a protective layer to your floors. After our deep cleaning process, we will coat your floor with an even layer of our Poly Coat solution, creating a barrier against water and chemical damage. In addition to helping your hardwood resist scratching and scuffing, it will leave your floor with a consistent shine. Keep your floor protected and looking good longer.