Window Cleaning Services
Draperies and curtains do an excellent job at blocking light, heat, cold, or sound in homes and inside commercial spaces. But they also make for excellent decorative additions to any room. You can think of them as the very own chameleons inside your home, office, store, or commercial space. And they can add a great deal of personality, style, and uniqueness to it as well. A few decades ago, window treatments consisted of sash curtains used to filter the light, draw curtains used for blocking out the light, and over-draperies used for decorative purposes.
Today's window treatments, however, look a little different. We use curtains as the previously mentioned stash curtains, and draperies as the draw curtains. There is also the option of draping the swagging the fabric in a loose manner over decorative rods or poles. Modern-day home and commercial space draperies come in a variety of materials, shapes, and sizes. They can be made of wool, cashmere, silk, synthetic materials, have stitches in swags or pleats, or anything in between.
Unfortunately, we still do not have any smart technologies that allow us to completely protect draperies and curtains from stains, spills, dust, dirt, and other similar damaging factors. So we are left having to figure out the best approaches to keeping draperies clean and tidy all the time.
Professional cleaning services like NYC Steam Cleaning are your best bet. Opt for a highly reliable, experienced, fast, and affordable cleaning service like ours and we can help you keep your home or commercial space sparkling clean, while making sure the rest of your home is also looking looking and smelling good.
Rely on our rich expertize and allow us to put the most efficient drapery cleaning methods into practice to get the best results possible. We excel at cleaning and maintaining fine fabrics, as well as intricate pieces. We perform close and detailed inspections for all of you fabrics, and make sure to always select the most suitable, non-damaging cleaning methods for your custom needs.
Do You Need Your Draperies Thoroughly Cleaned?
- Do you think that you should only have your curtains and draperies cleaned when you notice them being dirty or stained? Unfortunately, this is the wrong approach. And most people tend to do the same thing with their carpets and other items around their homes or commercial spaces.
- There is a rule of thumb that specifically says draperies and curtains should be cleaned every two years. Depending on the number of smokers in the house, or the type and amount of smoke inside, your draperies may not show signs of soil for a period between two up to six years.
- After that, you should notice the fabric stating to deteriorate slowly, but surely. The oily soil in the atmosphere will contribute to this, but keeping your draperies in direct sunlight can also do a number on them.
- You may have also recently moved into a new home and rented a new place, and you need the draperies to be washed thoroughly before moving in. Home renovation and painting jobs could also require the help of expert drapery cleaners in town.
- What you can do to prolong the life of your beloved window treatments is get in touch with expert cleaners like us. The cost of having your draperies professionally cleaned will be smaller compared to the cost of having dirty or damaged draperies replaced. So it is definitely an expense worth taking into consideration.
Get In Touch With NYC Steam Cleaning!
- Whenever you notice the smallest signs of damage on your draperies, or someone has spilled something on them or your pets use them as their chewing toys, you should give us a call. We can help you with any small or big repairs, cleaning needs, drapery installation and any other similar needs. We rely on top-notch tool and equipment specially designed for cleaning fine fabrics and make your draperies look brand new again.
- We know how sensitive draperies can be, and we solely rely on dry cleaning methods that are damage-free. We know that only a very small number of materials can actually be laundered. If you are not sure what kind of cleaning methods to use, you should get in touch with a local cleaning service for advice and practical help.
- Whether you need your draperies cleaned in a rush and as soon as possible, or you are thinking about remodeling your home or having it painted and you need everything out of the house for a while, NYC Steam Cleaning is the service for you. We can help you spruce up your draperies in no time for a big event such as the holidays or an office party, and make your place look neat and clean for your guests.
Hire a reputable drapery cleaning company like ours and let us turn your rooms into attractive places to be in. Keep in mind you can also rely on us for other specialized cleaning services ranging from carpet to flooring and upholstery cleaning. Take a look at our website for more information, and get in touch with us for a free estimate. Allow us to tackle those dreadful chores you never feel like completing yourself, and let us surprise you with the best results that you deserve.